Saturday, August 23, 2008

August 23rd, the first day of my raw journey :]

I'm really excited my mum, just took me to trader joes and even though i spent like forty dollars i think i got a lot of neat things :]

Foods.
Goat Milk.--> I was drinking soy, until i found out that it is just as bad cow milk, because it has Glutamate in it... I'll get in to the whole Glutamate problem in a little bit...
Bananas--> I read somewhere bananas have something in them that helps a chemical in your brain cause happiness((im a depressed person so..))
Lavender oil- for baths so i can relax/ not have anxiety attacks...
Chamomile tea--> help me sleep---no more anxiety attacks I hope...
Lemons :]
Avocados:]
Green tea
Black tea
broccoli :D
Ginger chips
lavender-washing-clothes
Im really excited, I need this new beginning. =]

any ideas of what other foods i should get?
I have tomatoes too.

No comments: